Didi Bahini is a member of the Fair Trade Federation (FTF), which means we are committed to equitable and sustainable trading partnerships. FTF is part of a global movement which promotes trade that values the health of the planet, and the labor, dignity, and equality of all people. As a member, Didi Bahini is committed to the FTF Principles of Fair Trade:
- Create Opportunities for economically and socially marginalized artisans.
- Develop Transparent and Accountable Relationships to ensure that relationships are open, fair, consistent, and respectful.
- Build Capacity of artisans, and their communities.
- Promote Fair Trade by raising awareness about fair trade, educating customers and producers.
- Pay Promptly and Fairly by discussing costs and pricing openly and honestly.
- Support Safe and Empowering Working Conditions that are free of discrimination and forced labor.
- Cultivate Environmental Stewardship by encouraging responsible use of resources and eco-friendly production.
- Ensure the Rights of Children by never using exploitative child labor.
- Respect the Cultural Identity of the artisans and celebrate diversity.
Fair Trade Peers
All the members of the Fair Trade Federation are committed to its principles and work hard to build partnerships with artisans and farmers and bring excellent products to market. Please support them when you can:
Deans Beans Organic Coffee Company